lunes, 18 de marzo de 2013

Llegada de Greta // Greta's Arrival

ENG:

Hello everybody! I'm super happy because... Greta is home finally! And before I expected *-*

I'm amazed with the casts, I wanted so hard to see the final result of all that work and, truly, I'm very satisfied, heads are fabulous <3

For mi is like a dream come true, I was so nervous making the first make up that well, is not such a great thing, I couldn't make anything better XD!

In fact I'm totally in love with them, I would've like to keep them all xDDD they're my little girls ; 3 ;

I leave you here with the head photos, there are still 3 on sale: 2 in Oriental skin and 1 in Fresh skin, if you're interested you can look for the info on the firs post ^^

ESP:

Muy buenas a todos!! Estoy super feliz por que...¡Ya ha llegado a casa Greta! Y antes de lo que esperaba *-*

Estoy contentisimo con las cabezas,estaba deseando ver el resultado final de tanto trabajo y la verdad,estoy muy satisfecho,las cabezas son geniales<3

Para mi es un sueño hecho realidad,estaba tan nervioso que intente maquillar una cabeza y bueno...El maquillaje no es gran cosa,no me salia nada bueno XD!

En fin,estoy encantadisimo con ellas,por mi me las quedaria todas !! xDDD son mis bichos ; 3 ;


Os dejo por aqui fotos de las cabezas,de momento solo quedan 3 a la venta: 2 Oriental skin y 1 fresh skin,si os interesa alguna
en la primera entrada teneis toda la información ^^

















Thanks dears <3

1 comentario:

  1. This is such a sweet little head! I´ll keep my eyes open for it in future.

    ResponderEliminar